Terms & Conditions
- go executive travel request a minimum of 24-hours notice for any email or online bookings.
- If you would like to book a vehicle with less than 24-hours notice please call our office: +44 (0)117 9711 115 (24-Hours).
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits. Whilst we do our utmost to ensure that all clients arrive at their destination in ample time, we cannot be held liable if the client has chosen their own departure time and has gone against our recommendation.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order.
- We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your telephone number, email address and address you permit go executive travel to contact you via these methods, in return we promise never to supply your details to any third party outside the company.
- If any changes or variations are incurred including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with our pricing structure.
- Every effort will be made by go executive travel to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time. You will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
- go executive travel vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicle(s) are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and go executive travel shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- go executive travel and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.
- Acceptance- by booking with go executive travel you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this policy.
We are open 24-hours a day; Christmas day is the only day in which the company is closed. Bookings for public/bank holidays require 2 days notice. Special rates may apply for these days.
Payment and Deposits
Your booking may be subject to additional costs such as Car parking, Tolls and Waiting time All prices are plus VAT (Charged at the current rate)
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pick up point, the full fare and any subsequent waiting time or extra s will be charged for accordingly.
- Less than 24 Hours – Full Fare Cancellation Applies
- Less than 48 Hours – Half Fare Cancellation Applies
Invoices will be sent out on a weekly basis and payment is respectfully requested within 30 days, failure to comply with may result in a £50.00 administration charge added to your account. Should after 7 days the clients account still remain unpaid then the account will be frozen until the balance has been paid for in full – this could also affect the clients credit rating.
go executive travel operate owner driver vehicles therefore the chauffeurs are responsible for their own vehicles. We hold strict guidelines that all chauffeurs must apply with, therefore should you have any questions please contact the office
If a customer has a complaint about any aspect of the company’s performance, full details may be given in writing, within seven days of the end of the hire, to: go executive travel, Suite 204, 179 Whiteladies Road, Bristol, BS40 8DE, UK.
The complaint will be fully investigated and a written response given within seven days of its receipt by the company.
If the customer is dissatisfied with the company’s response, the matter should be reported to: Bristol City Council Licensing, 100. Temple Street, Bristol, BS1 9FS quoting the company’s Private Hire Vehicle Operator’s License number which is available on request
Have a question? We're here to help, simply get in touch.